Fall is an amazing time of year to visit Lookout Mountain - crisp air, cool breeze, fall colors, and amazing views are just a few of the wonderful things you can expect to find! We've put together a great list of fall festivals, events, or places to go throughout the fall season to enhance your visit to Lookout Mountain - plus they are all just a short drive from RiverView Inn!
The perfect addition to a relaxing evening on a cool, crisp fall evening is sitting by the fire and roasting marshmallows. Stop by the front desk to purchase one of our s'mores kits and you're all set!
Fall Festivals & Events
- Rock City's Rocktoberfest - Get in touch with Rock City's german heritage during this celebration of harvests and fall foliage. German food and music, polka lessons, specialty beer and more. Weekends in October
- Blowing Springs Farm - Go on a hayride, race in pedal carts, send corn flying with jumbo slingshots, get lost in the corn maze, and meet furry friends at Bagby's Critter Corral. Fridays - Sundays, September 28 - October 28, 2018
- Prater's Mill Country Fair - A southern festival of quality artists, craftsmen, music and food. October 13 & 14, 2018
- Ketner's Mill Country Arts and Crafts Fair - Two days packed with unique arts & crafts, delicious southern-style food, live music, and activities for the whole family. October 20 & 21, 2018
- RiverRocks Festival - A multi-day event that brings world-class and professional athletes to the scenc city to compete, celebrate Chattanooga's outdoors lifestyle and enjoy live music. October 5 - 21, 2018
- Dread Hollow - You can run, but there's nowhere to hide from the sinister darkness covering 20,000+ square feet of pure horro with 3 haunts combined into 1 nightmare. Not recommended from children under 12. Thursdays - Sundays, September 28 - October 31, 2018
- Fall Color Cruises - Cruise the Grand Canyon of the Tennessee River aboard the Southern Belle Riverboart and see one of nature's most brilliant displays of color. September 30 - November 18, 2018
More Information can be found online on these and other events through the Chattanooga Convention & Visitor's Bureau