Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness
As leaders in the hospitality industry for over 85 years, the health and safety of our guests who visit RiverView Inn, our partners (employees) and the community in which we are a part of remains a top priority of See Rock City Inc.
We are continuing to take the following proactive steps to provide a safe environment for everyone:
We have increased the cleaning and disinfecting procedures throughout each day, with particular attention given to frequently touched surfaces, including handrails and doorknobs.
Signs have been posted in public and staff restrooms as well as guest rooms reminding everyone of the critical importance of proper handwashing.
We continue to diligently monitor the health of our partners working in our businesses. Partners are screened prior to beginning work shifts for any COVID-19 symptoms. Additionally, any partners who feel ill or experience any flu-like symptoms including fever, coughing or sneezing have been instructed to stay home and are being asked to leave work if they exhibit these symptoms while onsite.
We have suspended our hot breakfast offerings as we continue to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and partners. In addition, we are waiving all resort fees during this time. Coffee, juices, pastries, and yogurt will be provided in your room upon checkin.
For your continued health and safety, the Skybox area is temporarily closed. We have also placed social distancing signage around the property.
We recommend that everyone continue to follow best practices recommended by the CDC to ensure good health including the following:
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating, and after going to the bathroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
- Hand sanitizers should contain at least 60% – 95% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.